I am pleased to announce the 2019 Culinary & Cultural Cruise by Goldring Travel. It is a 14 night roundtrip Copenhagen, Denmark cruise starting August 3, 2019 on Seabourn’s newest ship: Seabourn Ovation, visiting Sweden, Norway, Shetland Islands, Scotland, England and Germany.
Obviously, the diverse culinary and cultural opportunities are amazing! And I can promise you that our small (no more than 14 guest) group – that is definitely not “attached at the hip” – will have, as always, an extraordinary, personalize, experience that you cannot recreate and which will definitely allow you time to explore and relax on your own!
|Goldring Travel’s 2019 Culinary & Cultural Cruise|
Seabourn Ovation – August 3, 2019
Some initial thoughts and ideas:
– With Copenhagen being one of the world’s top foodie destinations the opportunity to explore culinary creativity even before embarking on this cruise is exciting.
– Gothenburg, Sweden is home to the circa 1874 Feskekörka famous fish market (a Private Shopping with the Seabourn Chef?) and numerous culinary opportunities.
– An overnight stay in Edinburgh allows for attending the Military Tattoo with its evening fireworks as well as time for a true Scottish culinary adventure.
– Sandefjord just might included a dining experience created by an impressively awarded chef.
– Our visit to Invergordon provides an opportunity an incredible whisky tasting.
– A day Newcastle upon Tyne might include a tour of castles and a visit to the circa 1835 Grainger Market.
– A seafood feast in Bremerhaven sounds like a tasty option.
– How about one of the spectacular Goldring Travel Private Seabourn Culinary Events done al fresco while transiting the Kiel Canal?
|Military Tattoo – Edinburgh, Scotland|
Oh, and by the way, experiencing the Seabourn Ovation is quite a culinary experience in and of itself. From The Grill by Thomas Keller to Sushi to the alfresco Earth & Ocean experience, in addition to The Restaurant, the Colonnade, Patio Grill and, of course, In-Suite Dining (course by course).
|Seabourn Ovation’s Sushi Bento Box|
|The Grill by Thomas Keller|
Order the Chicken!
Here is the itinerary:
- SAT 03AUG19 Sail from Copenhagen, Denmark 5:00pm
- SUN 04AUG19 Gothenburg, Sweden 8:00am 6:00pm
- MON 05AUG19 Oslo, Norway 8:00am 11:00pm
- TUE 06AUG19 Sandefjord, Norway 8:00am 6:00pm
- WED 07AUG19 Sea Day
- THU 08AUG19 Newcastle upon Tyne, England, Unite 8:00am 10:00pm
- FRI 09AUG19 Newhaven (Edinburgh), United Kingdo 1,2 8:00am
- SAT 10AUG19 Newhaven (Edinburgh), United Kingdo 2 6:00pm
- SUN 11AUG19 Invergordon (Inverness), Scotland, 3 10:00am 8:00pm
- MON 12AUG19 Scrabster, Scotland, United Kingdom 2,3 8:00am 6:00pm
- TUE 13AUG19 Lerwick, Shetland Islands, United K 8:00am 6:00pm
- WED 14AUG19 Sea Day
- THU 15AUG19 Bremerhaven, Germany 8:00am 6:00pm
- FRI 16AUG19 Enter Kiel Canal Brunsbuttel 4,5 7:00am 7:00am
- FRI 16AUG19 Daylight transit Kiel Canal 4
- FRI 16AUG19 Exit Kiel Canal Holtenau 4,5 5:00pm 5:00pm
- SAT 17AUG19 Debark Ship Copenhagen, Denmark 7:00am
This will be a fantastic diverse cruise, with warm weather, with countless culinary and cultural opportunities.
Give me a call, drop me an email or send me a Facebook message!
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530 562 9232