2015 Goldring Travel Food & Wine Cruise
Norwegian Fjords & Arctic Circle Seabourn Quest – June 13, 2015
You can save over $4,000 per suite from Seabourn’s published fares…No smoke. No mirrors. Just honest to goodness special pricing! Goldring Travel has special pricing that makes this cruise far more affordable and it is a Bucket List/Once In A Lifetime voyage to the Midnight Sun and incredibly beauty and tranquility.
And I am announcing some INSIDE INFORMATION!
- Seabourn is going to have its Antarctic naturalists onboard, including Robin West, for Zodiac exploration and more. (Sail with me and you get to join us on some private explorations of this incredible part of the world!)
- National Geographic’s official photographer is scheduled to be onboard beginning his venture with Seabourn traveling the world to photograph its wonders. He will be out and about and available to help you improve your photography!
So what does the 2015 Goldring Travel Food & Wine Cruise have in store? As you know, Goldring Travel is always looking for the next unique culinary and cultural experience that goes above and beyond while avoiding the duplication of itineraries. We have traveled through the Mediterranean, the Aegean Sea, the Bay of Biscayne, the Danube, Rhine and Main Rivers, and even the Southern Atlantic visiting such countries as Greece, France, Malta, England, Ireland, Brazil, Uruguay, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and more.
This time we will travel to through the breathtaking Fjords of Norway and the Arctic Circle to the northernmost point of Europe. But there is more to the 2015 Goldring Travel Food & Wine Cruise than an event or two! I will be holding a number of Complimentary Goldring Travel Food & Wine Events on shore plus the always incredible Private Food & Wine Tasting with the Seabourn Chef. (Since Norway is not known for its wines, this is where some unique and extraordinary wines will be paired with Norwegian delicacies!)
The itinerary is both comprehensive and relaxing, so there will be plenty of time to explore, enjoy the scenery and wildlife, and just sit back with a nice glass (or two) of wine. Filled with breathtaking beauty, incredible experiences from strolling through quaint towns to fishing and crabbing to kayaking, hiking, kayaking and, of course, enjoying a wonderful slow pace in a region that has no reason to rush anything. You also will experience the true Land of the Midnight Sun.
June 13 Copenhagen, Denmark
June 14 At Sea
June 15 Flam, Norway TR
June 16 Scenic Cruising Sognefjord
June 17 At Sea
June 18 Svolvaer (Lofoten), Norway
Scenic Cruising Trollfjord
June 19 Tromso, Norway
June 20 Honningsvag, Norway
Scenic Cruising North Cape
June 21 At Sea
June 22 At Sea
June 23 Olden, Norway TR
Scenic Cruising Nordfjord
June 24 Scenic cruising Hjelterfjord
June 25 Stavanger, Norway
June 26 Cruising the Skagerrak Strait
June 27 Copenhagen, Denmark
So what does Goldring Travel have in store for the 2015 Goldring Travel Food & Wine Cruise?
- A truly Norwegian Culinary Experience with stockfish (salt cod), Artic char, lamb and goat cheese…with cloudberries, of course, in an historic, fishing village;
- A visit to an Ice Bar where we will enjoy Aquavit and Norwegian wines and cocktails (and with your complimentary Goldring Travel jacket you will be warm and toasty!)
- A Viking Meal (updated to 2015, of course) including smoked reindeer and goat (as well as lobster and lamb…so those not so adventurous will be well taken care of!) which will be paired with five locally brewed Norwegian beers.
- A Surprise Event!
- An Ensemble Experience Shore Excursion in Tromso visiting the Polar Museum, a brewery and then the world’s northernmost beer hall.
- A Private Shopping with the Chef
- A Private Food & Wine Tasting Onboard the Seabourn Quest.
Without giving the Surprise Event away, let me tell you about some of the past Goldring Travel Food & Wine Cruise events: