– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
Today I received the kind of email that I love to receive. It was from a client who has just returned from the Seabourn Legend. It speaks for itself:
[We] returned from our cruise late yesterday afternoon. Before the flurry of laundry and returning to our real lives commences, I wanted to take some time and drop you a line.
As promised, this truly was the most wonderful experience we could ever have imagined. From the moment we were dropped at the gate, we were completely pampered. The food was extraordinary, the services were beyond perfect, the people were wonderful!!!
We did renew our wedding vows on Tuesday evening. The Captain officiated. David E. Green and many others worked so very hard to make it a truly memorable experience for Ed and I. They decorated the whole lounge! There was an aisle for us to walk down,lined with candles. There was a beautiful bouquet and other flowers, even a three tiered wedding cake. There was music and many pictures, as well as champagne! They did so very much for us and me being me, couldn’t stop crying. As simple and understated as our actual wedding was, this was over the top. It was beautiful and something that will remain in my memory forever! There simply aren’t words to thank everyone for all that they did.
After this joyous moment, we had the most wonderful dinner, ever! Moses, our waiter went so very far above and beyond to make this a truly special event for us. Again, how do you begin to thank all of these wonderful people for all that they did for us?
The entertainment was truly of “show quality”. Casey, David’s assistant is a very talented lady and Seabourn is so fortunate to have her. Sam also is a pro and as well as being so very gifted is a genuinely nice person and great dinner partner. Oh yes, David as the Dancing Queen was over the top fabulous!!!!!
I could go on and on but as some point I am sure that boredom will set in for you as I am sure that you have heard this many times before.
Please, if you could pass this note along to the Seabourn offices, I would so appreciate it. I have no idea who to send it do, but am sure that you do and coming from you, it will garner the proper notice.
Thank you so much for all that you did to make this possible. This was the experience of a lifetime. By the way, we did put a deposit on another wonderful adventure with you and Seabourn.
As I tell everyone who contacts me, my goal is to make your desires happen. I think I can say we succeeded for this happy couple.
Goldring Travel LLC
12177 Business Park Drive, Suite 6
Truckee, California 96161
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530-562-9232