– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
Avalon Waterways – Myanmar – Part VI (Kya Hnyat to Kyauk Myaung)
Avalon Waterways – Myanmar – Part IX (The Ship: Avalon Myanmar)
Avalon Waterways – Myanmar (Burma) – Reflections: “Isn’t This Amazing!?”
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
Goldring Travel, as a member of Ensemble Travel Group, is offering a special sailing on SeaDream Yacht Club: The Jewels of the Caribbean a seven night yachting adventure. The cruise departs on January 17, 2010 from Charlotte, Amalie, St. Thomas to San Juan, Puerto Rico aboard SeaDream Yacht Club’s SeaDream II.
During the voyage, guest expert Susan Jacques will share her in-depth knowledge of gemology with Jewels of the Caribbean guests through a series of onboard lectures and a complimentary Ensemble Inspired Journeys event ashore, featuring hands-on demonstrations of local artisans designing unique jewelry with native materials. Jacques received a fellowship from the Gemological Society of Great Britain, where she was awarded the Raynor Diploma prize as the outstanding student worldwide. In 1994, she was appointed president and CEO of Borsheims® Fine Jewelry & Gifts by Warren Buffett, chairman of the board of its parent company, Berkshire Hathaway. Jacques continues to nurture her keen interest in rare and unusual gemstones developed at GIA through product journeys around the world.
There will, of course, be a private beach barbeque and, if you like, personal turn-down service on one’s very own Balinese Dream Bed for guests wanting to sleep on deck under the stars.
Ports of call for the January 2010 departure include Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands; Gustavia, St. Barthelemy; Charleston, Nevis; Little Bay, Montserrat; Marigot, St. Martin; Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands; and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Many of the land activities are focused on water sports and the spectacular natural scenery including volcanic rock formations in Virgin Gorda and Little Bay and the rain forests in Charlestown.
Other inspired highlights include a $100 per stateroom credit in the SeaDream spa, specially planned farewell dinner, and watersports via the SeaDream Marina. Clients booking Jewels of the Caribbean will also enjoy the personal services of a seasoned cruise host from Ensemble Travel Group throughout the sailing experience.
Prices start at $3,299 per person, double occupancy. For more information about Jewels of the Caribbean and other exciting vacation options, call (877) 2GO-LUXURY or email me at email@example.com.
Goldring Travel LLC
12177 Business Park Drive, Suite 6
Truckee, California 96161
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530-562-9232
Fla Seller of Travel Re. No. W014898
California Seller of Travel No. 2127458-40
© 2020 Goldring Travel.