– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
Yesterday the Seabourn Quest arrived in Venice, Italy bringing her maiden World Cruise sojourn to a very successful end.
|Courtesy of Captain Geir-Arne Thue-Nilsen|
At the start of the World Cruise I wrote an article, Seabourn Quest 2012 World Cruise – Behind The Scenes and now we have come (virtually) full circle.
Shortly thereafter I wrote an article about the Seabourn Quest’s master, Geir-Arne Thue-Nilsen, Seabourn Quest’s 2012 World Cruise Captain Geir-Arne Thue-Nilsen: A Captain’s Captain…And A Really Nice Person! and, to be sure, we have kept in touch throughout the cruise.
|The map above is Captain GA’s plotting of the world cruise…every single day of it.|
But along the way not only did I write some more articles such as: 2012 Seabourn Quest World Cruise – Having Some Fun! Captain GA, a fantastic photographer, put together some incredible, some beautiful and some just fun photographs of his 109 day odyssey. While there are quite a few that he privately shared with me, please check out Captain Geir-Arne’s Photo Gallery for hundreds of great photographs of the ports, the guests and, most importantly, the Seabourn staff and crew. (Family and friends regularly visit this website to catch glimpses of their loved ones. It is pretty special.)
So with the 2012 World Cruise complete, now is the perfect time to start thinking about the 2013 World Cruise on the Seabourn Quest.
Remember, Goldring Travel provides you with the best service, excellent pricing, many added amenities including Ensemble Shore Experiences throughout the cruise (in addition to the Seabourn World Cruise Events) and, of course, insight that is not available anywhere else.
If you have an interest in the 2013 World Cruise, please call on (877) 2GO-LUXURY or one of my international numbers or, of course, you can email me.
Goldring Travel LLC
12177 Business Park Drive, Suite 6
Truckee, California 96161
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530-562-9232