– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
If you are a group of three or more couples (so it does not apply to singles) traveling together on the same cruise and at least one of the couples is brand new to Seabourn and you are not paying a 50% Club Value Savings or similar 50% off promotion (a 45% Early Booking Savings is the maximum discount), you are eligible for $1,500 per couple in onboard credit to be applied only to Private Shore Excursions on most 2009 European voyages arranged through the line’s Signature Service Desk, including active, culinary and cultural offerings. Guests may choose from over 60 departures of some two dozen cruise itineraries of seven to 14 days in the Mediterranean, Western Europe, Scandinavia, Russia and the Norwegian fjords.
Each group of friends can tour together or separately, with their own guide, their own driver and their own private vehicle, choosing from hundreds of options exploring Europe’s fascinating destinations at their own pace and on their own terms — or creating their own customized experiences to match the group’s particular tastes and interests. Some examples of private arrangements that might appeal to a group include:
• Joining a top Italian chef for a hands-on, three-hour cooking class in Florence.
• Going on a tasting tour in Rapallo, Italy, with specialty food expert Guido Porrati who will introduce you to focaccia, pesto, olive oil, salame Sant’Olcese, Avetano cheese, strusciata cake and excellent local wines.
• Sailing via private yacht to Birla, Sweden to tour Viking Age ruins, including an in-depth tour of Gronsoo, a privately owned castle on the lake.
• Riding a mountain bike through the wonderful landscape of the Mounts of Malaga in Spain.
• Letting an expert local shopping guide show you around Stockholm’s most famous boutiques with the most internationally acclaimed brands.
This is combinable with Goldring Travel’s Exclusive Seabourn Referral Program http://goldringtravel.blogspot.com/2008/10/goldring-travels-new-and-exclusive.html
So, if you are able to find a new to Seabourn couple and another couple of your choosing, you can find yourself with a nifty savings of up to $750 a person on Seabourn arranged Private Excursions.