– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
Contest Exclusively for Goldring Travel Clients
LuxuryCruiseBible.com wants to hear from Goldring Travel clients (particularly you Seabourn fans) and will reward one lucky respondent with air miles or a Barnes & Noble gift card.
LuxuryCruiseBible.com has just launched and includes photo and video galleries, articles, and useful trip-planning links. However, the most useful aspect of LCB is its library of unbiased cruise reviews written by travelers just like you. I hope you’ll consider contributing a review or two. Reviews may be as long or short as you feel necessary. You may review your cruise itinerary or simply give your thoughts on the ship and cruise line. You may review any luxury ship from any of the above-mentioned cruise lines.
From May 20 through August 15, I’m asking Goldring Travel’s clients to submit cruise reviews (make sure to write your review in Word first and then cut-and-paste it into the submission form): http://www.luxurycruisebible.com/submit-review .
On August 16, one lucky respondent will be randomly selected as the winner of his or her choice of:
1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles, or
2,000 Delta SkyMiles, or
$50 Barnes & Noble gift card
Anyone may submit a cruise review, but only clients of Goldring Travel are eligible for entries in this contest…one entry per review submitted. (i.e., if you submit two reviews, you’ll be entered twice in the random drawing.) You, of course, always maintain the copyright to your reviews.
Eligibility: Only Goldring Travel clients are eligible for this contest. When submitting your review, be sure to indicate “Goldring Travel” as your “Preferred travel agency or website.” [Remember, LCB will be checking with Goldring Travel to verify!]
Number of entries per person: Each review submitted is considered one entry. You may submit as many reviews as you wish and each will count as a separate entry.
Promotion period: May 20, 2009 at 12:00 am to August 15, 2009 at 11:59 pm.
The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
[Note from Eric: LuxuryCruiseBible.com is fast becoming a great resource. It’s owner is in the travel writing business and is working hard to develop a fantastic site. It is another example of those in the luxury travel business wanting to take things to a higher, more sophisticated, level. Like any third party site, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information or if there is any bias in the third party reviews or comments. However, there is some great content and quite a number of good links.]