– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
Seabourn is starting off 2012 with some significant offerings on some very interesting sailings. What I can tell you is that while I have been very critical of the “free” things that you are actually paying for (hotels, upgrades, etc.), if you look at the pricing prior to these offerings you will see that the added amenities are really added and not buried in the pricing.
I also believe that Seabourn is taking on some of the Regent Seven Seas and Silversea marketing efforts head-on. I do not know that objectively it is a good thing, but what it does for you, as the guest, is make it easier to compare the value of each cruise line (noting, yet again, if you are only looking at “price” you are not really looking at the total “value”!).
So with that said, what is it exactly that Seabourn is offering on the following sailings?
– Up to a 2-category upgrade
– Up to an additional 15% on select combination cruises (This is the return of the discounted combination cruise pricing and at potentially higher discount than before. Great news!)
– $1,000 per suite shipboard credit on premium suites (There are also other benefits that come with the premium suites, so now whether you want spa treatments or tours, they make these suites an even better value.)
– Complimentary pre- or post-cruise hotel (I always recommend arriving a day before your cruise and this will make the logistics of your pre-cruise experience easier, but let’s makes sure it is the best hotel for your desires.)
INDIA & ARABIA – Follow a silky trail of mystique through desert oases and colorful markets. Awaiting you are wonders thousands of years old, patiently preserved for your viewing pleasure. FARES FROM $5,499 + taxes.
SOUTH AMERICA – Beneath an emerald green canopy of flora and fauna, shaded from the midday sun, we’ll venture into the soul of South America. Plus, take advantage of Seabourn’s exclusive South America Air Offer with airfare from just $999 + taxes. FARES FROM $4,999 + taxes.
SOUTHEAST ASIA AND AUSTRALIA – Explore Asia’s ancient temples and quiet villages surrounded by never-ending fields of green. In the land down under, get an up-close view of the Great Barrier Reef and come face-to-face with wild koalas and kangaroos. FARES FROM $4,599 + taxes.
MEDITERRANEAN – Savor the Mediterranean’s intoxicating blend of cultures, cuisine and character. We’ll come face-to-face with it all as we hug the coastline across the region. FARES FROM $1,999 + taxes
TRANSATLANTIC – Relive the epic voyage that once linked the New World with the Old. We’ll travel the storied waters of the Atlantic with a level of sophistication reminiscent of Transatlantic crossings of yesteryear. FARES FROM $2,499 + taxes
NORTHERN EUROPE – Step back in time as we bid you a brief farewell at the door of imperial Russia’s St. Petersburg. Let us take you to a land of majestic cities, noble traditions and breathtaking scenery. FARES FROM $3,899 + taxes
*All of these cruises are subject to prior sale, capacity controls and may be withdrawn at any time. Pricing includes the applicable upgrade.
If you are interested, please call me at (877) 2GO-LUXURY (or one of my international numbers) or email me at email@example.com.
Goldring Travel LLC
12177 Business Park Drive, Suite 6
Truckee, California 96161
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530-562-9232