Goldring Travel’s Making Waves Blog contains over 1,000 articles spanning over 15 years on subjects ranging from luxury cruises to expeditions to culinary and cultural (food & wine) experiences, meeting local people, comparison of ocean and river cruise lines including Seabourn, Silversea, Regent Seven Seas, Crystal Cruises, Windstar, Azamara, Celebrity, AmaWaterways, Avalon and more. There is a lot of information and you may not have the time or even know where to start.
So I decided to pick out some of the favorite articles, as selected by both readers and myself, on what to look for in a luxury travel agent, what belonging to a consortia means, what to expect when visiting Antarctica, the Galapagos, Asia and, of course, a European river cruise.
If you would like more information or, if inspired, desire to book a cruise, expedition or journey (whether small group or private), please give Goldring Travel a call, email, Facebook message, click on Cruise/Travel Reviews above, or simply search the terms of interest right in the Making Waves Blog.
- Seabourn vs Silversea vs Regent: Which Provides the Best Luxury Experience
- Luxury Travel Agents and Their Consortiums: Do They Make A Difference to Your Seabourn, Silversea, Crystal or Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- Goldring Travel’s 2017 Culinary & Cultural (Food & Wine) Cruise – Part II (Tangier, Morocco: Why It Is “Culinary & Cultural”; Not “Food & Wine”)
- Antarctica and Patagonia: An Adventure on the Seabourn Quest – Part XI (Reflections + Puerto Montt and Heading Home)
- Celebrity Xperience In The Galapagos– Part VII (Reflections & Updates on the Ships – Including the new Celebrity Flora – and What to Consider.)
- Silversea Expedition Cruises – Exotic Journeys Focus on “The Journey” – Silver Discoverer Indonesia/Myanmar Expedition: Part VII (Myanmar – No Complaints!)
- Goldring Travel Experiences Azamara Club Cruises in Asia – Is it Amazing? Part IX – Reflections
- Review and Reflection of the 2012 AmaWaterways AmaLotus Vietnam and Cambodia Tour and Cruise
- Goldring Travel’s 2014 Food & Wine River Cruise – AmaWaterways AmaCerto (Amsterdam to Budapest) – Part XI – The Tokaji Wine Tasting