– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
I am excited to announce the 2018 Goldring Travel Culinary & Cultural (Food & Wine) Cruise on the Seabourn Encore setting sail on October 6, 2018.
Goldring Travel is going to try something a little bit different. This is a 14 day cruise, which departs Barcelona, Spain on October 6, 2018. However, you can sail only for the first 7 days, or the last 7 days, by embarking or disembarking in Civitavecchia, Italy on October 13, 2018.
PLUS if you book this 14 Day cruise with Goldring Travel during Seabourn’s 30th Anniversary Event you will receive a $600 Onboard Credit (whether single or double occupancy) or $300 on the 7 Day cruise. Book a Penthouse or higher and you will receive $2,000 in Onboard Credits for the 14 day cruise and $1,000 for the 7 Day cruise.
What I love about this itinerary is that you can have a “taste” of Spain, France, Northern Italy, Southern Italy and Greece all on the same cruise. Imagine the culinary and cultural opportunities there will be!
And, of course, sailing in early October means the weather will still be warm, but the crowds will be gone!
Here is the itinerary:
SAT 06OCT18 Sail from Barcelona, Spain 5:00pm
SUN 07OCT18 Mahon, Menorca, Spain 7:00am 4:00pm
MON 08OCT18 La Joliette (Marseille), France 1 9:00am 11:00pm
TUE 09OCT18 St Tropez, France 1 8:00am 5:00pm
WED 10OCT18 Ajaccio, Corsica, France 8:00am 6:00pm
THU 11OCT18 Monte Carlo, Monaco 8:00am 6:00pm
FRI 12OCT18 Portovenere, Italy 1 8:00am 5:00pm
SAT 13OCT18 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 7:00am 6:00pm
SUN 14OCT18 Amalfi, Italy 1 8:00am 5:00pm
MON 15OCT18 Syracuse, Italy 1 10:00am 7:00pm
TUE 16OCT18 Crotone, Italy 8:00am 5:00pm
WED 17OCT18 Kerkira, Nisos Kerkira (Corfu), Gre 8:00am 6:00pm
THU 18OCT18 Katakolon (Olympia), Greece 8:00am 5:00pm
FRI 19OCT18 Nafplion, Greece 1 10:00am 7:00pm
SAT 20OCT18 Debark Ship Piraeus (Athens), Greece 7:00am
This 14 Day cruise is extremely well priced starting at $6,999 + $255 (taxes) for a V1 Veranda Suite and includes all of the Goldring Travel Culinary & Cultural Events. Interested in only a 7 Day Cruise? Prices start at $3,999 + $155 (taxes) and all of the Culinary & Cultural Events during your portion of the cruise.
While the Special Events have not yet been determined you can count on their being one in France, Italy and Greece along with a Private Shopping with the Seabourn Chef, Private Cooking Demonstration and Private World Famous Food & Wine Spectacular and, as always, some last minute festivities!
Give Goldring Travel a call, email or Facebook message!
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530 652 9232