– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
As you know, I am fascinated with the new Atlas Ocean Voyages expedition product. You can read about it in my recent article: A Guide To Atlas Ocean Voyages: “Luxe-Adventure” Expedition Cruises.
Well, Goldring Travel’s enthusiasm has resulted in my being able to offer you UP TO A 30% DISCOUNT off the currently offered general market rates for all warm water sailings from July 17, 2021 through October 19, 2021. In addition, I am able to also offer you a $400 Onboard Credit if you book a Suite and a $200 Onboard Credit if you book a Stateroom.
Want an even better deal? This Exclusive Offer is combinable with Atlas Ocean Voyages “All-Inclusive Gets Adventurous” and 150% Single Supplement offers.
As an added incentive, Atlas Ocean Voyages is permitting you to cancel 91+ days prior to sailing with no penalty, so your deposit is 100% fully refundable until then.
The way it works is simple: Book and pay the deposit and you receive a 20% Discount. Pay in full within 10 business days of making the booking (and no later than December 31st if you wait until the last minute to book this) and you will receive an additional 10% Discount. NOTE: This is a limited offer!! It must be booked by December 15, 2020.
Of course you want to know what is included (in case you haven’t read my article!):
And you need to know where you might cruise! Please take some time to explore your options at Atlas Ocean Voyages. As a general guide, the World Navigator will sail from Malta on her Maiden Voyage on July 17, 2021 and head to the Greek Isles. From there she will sail towards Turkey and up to and around the Black Sea before heading south to truly explore Turkey and then Israel and Egypt.
From there it is back to Athens, through the Corinth Canal, and then to Italy. Rounding out the Mediterranean itineraries during this period a quick stop in France, continuing on to Spain and then Lisbon, Portugal.
You then have the opportunity to sail a Transatlantic to Barbados (for a quick stop in the Caribbean) and then down the coast of South America to Recife, Brazil and then Montevideo, Uruguay with the last destination being Ushuaia, Argentina.
Not included in this offer are the following cruises to Antarctica…but you just may want to consider one of those sailings too!
Interested in exploring Atlas Ocean Voyages further? Give me a call, drop me an email, or send me a Facebook message!
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530 562 9232