– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
As we all sit home craving to travel, Seabourn has announced a number of 2021 and 2022 cruises, including its 2022 World Cruise. And, I am really liking this one because it is very different from the past Seabourn World Cruises.
The Seabourn Sojourn will not only visit 72 ports in 28 countries over its 145 day voyage, it will have 20 overnight stays in cities such as Sydney, Australia and Ho Chi Min City (Saigon), Vietnam, but a two night/three day stay in Shanghai, China.
It has been many years since Seabourn has done an immersive exploration of Asia. This itinerary highlights not only the major cities of Asia, but quite a few of the Off The Beaten Paths ones as well. I especially like its time focused on Japan (a place very easy to fall in love with for its natural and architectural beauty, culture and cuisine) Oh, and for those of you who have traveled to India and said, “Once is enough” (BTW, that would not be me!) this is a great itinerary for you as it is focused far more on Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
Full World Cruise Amenities
Those booking the Full World Cruise will receive the following Seabourn amenities (limitations apply) – which are in addition to the Goldring Travel special pricing and amenities (to be determined once Seabourn announces pricing):
There are also three ways to obtain substantial discounts, all of which are combinable!:
Also, for those who have 125% Future Cruise Credits from a canceled cruise, this is a great way to leverage that bonus 25%!
World Cruise Segment Amenities
Seabourn is also offering special amenities for those wanting to book a World Cruise Segment or more – again in addition to Goldring Travel’s special pricing and amenities:
Pricing and specific segments are not yet available, but I will let you know when they are.
In the meantime if you would like a priority reservation to make a booking, the cost is only $200 per person and those are available now.
Interested? Give me a call, drop me an email or send me a Facebook message!
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530 562 9232