– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
I always look to see what is new in luxury travel. And, as part of the synergy I see and experience between yachting and the luxury cruise industry, I regularly attend the Monaco Yacht Show.
When you think of taking a luxury cruise or land vacation, know that I am not reading about what luxury is from a computer monitor or a cruise line’s marketing materials. I experience it and compare it.
You may enjoy this just released video of the 2012 Monaco Yacht Show:
So when, for example, Seabourn asserts it has a yacht-like experience know that I actually spend time on true yachts and can honestly make the comparison and let you know that it is, in real terms, true in many aspects. For example, on September 19, 2012 I attending a private party for but 150 people on the 400 foot Motor Yacht Alexander and then on September 21, 2012 I boarded the 433 foot Seabourn Pride with but 200 people.
And if a cruise line or hotel claims “Six Star Luxury” I know if it is true…and that permits you to know, with confidence, that you will not be disappointed. That means, for example, that glitz and glamour are not what I look for when making recommendations to you, but rather the things that truly create a luxury experience.
When I first stayed at the Ca’Sagredo Hotel in Venice, Italy, it was hardly known. But with its grand rooms, quietly but elegantly showing their age…in a good way, with its location right on the Grand Canal and with picture book views and warm, informal, but exemplary service I knew it was true luxury. And many clients of mine have now stayed there; all with rave reviews and wonderful experiences…and the hotel has since won many awards.
So whether you are looking for a yacht charter, luxury cruise, or an extraordinary land experience know that Goldring Travel can provide you with the first hand experience and extraordinary service you desire and deserve.
Please email Goldring Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (877) 2GO-LUXURY or in the UK: 020 8133 3450 or Australia: (07) 3102 4685 or elsewhere internationally: +1 732 578 8585.
Goldring Travel LLC
12177 Business Park Drive, Suite 6
Truckee, California 96161
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530-562-9232