– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
Avalon Waterways – Myanmar – Part VI (Kya Hnyat to Kyauk Myaung)
Avalon Waterways – Myanmar – Part IX (The Ship: Avalon Myanmar)
Avalon Waterways – Myanmar (Burma) – Reflections: “Isn’t This Amazing!?”
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
Orion Expedition Cruises is a truly unique luxury expedition cruise experience. Some of my most experienced, most demanding and most travel focused (rather than sightseeing) clients have cruised with Orion Expeditions Cruises and been thrilled with the experiences.
Whether it has been exploring Borneo and visiting the orangutan rescue facilities with its founder or Northern Australia’s Kimberly region or Antarctica, the reports are nothing sort of phenomenal.
Orion Expedition operates two smaller, luxury, ships with very comfortable accommodations, fine cuisine, great wines, true naturalists, zodiacs for landings and a classy, but casual, atmosphere all packaged in a pretty much all inclusive cruise experience.
While you won’t find an incredible fitness center or lavish shows, what you will find are experiences of a lifetime, relaxation and stimulation.
Orion I focuses on Kimberley, Papua New Guinea, Antarctica, New Zealand & Sub-Antarctic Islands, Forgotten Islands, Great Barrier Reef & Arnhem Land
while Orion II focuses on Borneo, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Japan, China, Russian Far East, Micronesia & Papua New Guinea.
Watch this video to see more:
From now through November 30, 2011 Orion is offering special pricing on many of its cruises. For more information please visit: http://www.orionexpeditionspartner.com/goldringtravel/.
Of course, you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me:
Toll free number: 877-2GO-LUXURY
London, UK number: 020 8133 3450
Brisbane, Australia number: (07) 3102 4685
International number: +1 732 383-7398
Mobile number: +1 732-693-8797
Goldring Travel LLC
12177 Business Park Drive, Suite 6
Truckee, California 96161
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530-562-9232
Fla Seller of Travel Re. No. W014898
California Seller of Travel No. 2127458-40
© 2020 Goldring Travel.