– Avalon Myanmar – Myanmar River Cruise – April 2017
*Azamara Club Cruises – Azamara Journey – Singapore to Dubai (April 8, 2018)
* Azamara Quest – Southeast Asia and Japan (February 2015)
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Part I
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part II
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part III
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? Part IV
– How Close to Luxury Can Celebrity’s Smallest Ship Get? – Some Final Observations and Thoughts
– The Prologue to the Travelogue
– The Adventure Begins…With a Bump or Two
– Settling In Made Easy
– Luxury Touches Here, There and OK, Not, Everywhere…But There Are Lots of Them!
– Asian Flair Onboard and On Shore
– Private Tours, Israel and Conflicts in Perceptions and Perspective
Celebrity Equinox 2009 – Egypt…Impressive and Depressing
– Dining With the Captain and the Reidel Wine Seminar
– The Last Dinner (Tuscan Grille) and Disembarkation
– What Happens When A Class Act Meets Highly Discounted Cruise Fare
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part I
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part II
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part III
– Lisbon to Monaco: Crystal As a “Move Up” & “Move Over” Luxury Option – Part IV (Food & Wine!)
– Princess Cruises Doesn’t Treat You Like Royalty; Celebrity Cruises Does! Which is a Better Value for the Upscale Cruise Guest? Part I
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. -Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part II: The Standard Veranda Staterooms
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part III: Treating You Right From The Start
– Celebrity Silhouette vs. Royal Princess – Which Is A Better Value For The Upscale Cruise Guest? Part IV: The Wine Lists Speak Volumes (As Do The Beverage Packages)
Regent Seven Seas Voyager – August 2017
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part I
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part II (Getting There, The Stateroom and First Impressions)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part III (“You Can’t Teach Five Star Service” and Bonafacio, Corsica)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part IV (Calvi, Monaco, Portofino, Porto Azzurro…and Stale Bread)
– Italy and Corisca 2014 – Part V (My Last Day…and How The Chef’s Team Makes It Happen)
Seabourn has just announced that it is offering an additional $1,000 per suite savings on all 50 of its 2009 Mediterranean 7 day sailings on the Seabourn Legend, Seabourn Spirit and even the Seabourn Odyssey! This is combinable with Early Booking, Onboard Savings and Sail-and-Stay fares. Clarification: I have received a number of emails with confused clients. This offer applies to any “EBS” (Early Booking Savings) prices noted in any brochure or email you may have received. These are almost never 50% off fares. So if you have previously booked with a 50% off fare, you do not want to use this promotion because the net fare will be higher than what you are already booked at.
They are also combinable with any complimentary Ensemble Tours I may be able to offer you!
This promotion cannot be combined with Grand Voyage, Combination Savings, or Club Signature Value fares. Clarification: If you are booked with any of those three fares, you are receiving a 50% off discount already. As noted above, you already have a better deal. (For those thinking of splitting up your 2 week or longer cruise to use this promtion: Don’t! I have priced some two week sailings as back-to-back sailings to see if it was a better deal and it is not. So if you are booked for a 14 day cruise which is a combination of two seven day sailings, you probably have a lower rate already.
HINT: Your best deal still is to cruise with a 50% off fare discount and/or for two weeks or longer!!!!
So if you don’t think the present economy allows you to take a two week cruise, consider a seven day cruise at an incredible price. If you haven’t tried Seabourn before, or if you have a 5% onboard booking discount waiting to be used, this is an excellent time to plan a short reprieve. If you are not sure, please read this: http://goldringtravel.blogspot.com/2008/09/seabourn-food-wine-cruise-needed-now.html.
Call me at 877-2GO-LUXURY or email me at email@example.com.
Goldring Travel LLC
12177 Business Park Drive, Suite 6
Truckee, California 96161
US: (877) 2GO-LUXURY (877-246-5898)
UK: 020 8133 3450
AUS: (07) 3102 4685
Everywhere Else: +1 530-562-9232